Cy-Fair Kroger named in slip-and-fall suit
Kroger is being sued over claims it failed to offer customers a safe shopping environment at its Cy-Fair location.
Richard Drew filed a premises liability suit on Feb. 16 in Harris County District Court against The Kroger Co.
Drew says on Oct. 5, 2011, he slipped and fell in a puddle of water while shopping in the beverage aisle of Kroger, located at Beltway 8 and West Road in Cy-Fair. According to the brief, the fall injured his back and hip.
Drew is seeking damages and court costs. He is being represented in the case by The Woodlands attorney Patrick Primavera.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2012-09842.
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG