Free women's heart health seminar offered at St. Luke's
St. Luke's Hospital at The Village, 3040 Post Oak Blvd., Houston, will be holding a free seminar from 6-7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 22 to educate women on heart health.
Dr. Ali Rizvi, board-certified cardiologist will speak on the signs, symptoms, prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease in women, and attendees will have the opportunity to sign up for a free peripheral arterial disease screening.
This seminar and screening are open to the public, both women and men.
To reserve a space at the seminar, a screening time or more information, call 832-534-5156 or email email@example.com.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG