Chamber to host economic outlook forum
An economic outlook forum titled "Northwest Houston Works!" will be hosted by the Houston Northwest Chamber of Commerce from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. March 1.
The event will feature general sessions, special-interest workshops, a business showcase and speakers including Mike Inselmann of MetroStudy and Lane Sloan, former CFO of Shell.
Breakfast and lunch are included.
The workshop, which is open to the public, takes place at Lone Star College University Park, 20515 State Highway 249, Houston.
For more information, visit HoustonNWChamber.org.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG