Callbright receives award
Callbright, a company that works with automotive dealerships, has received the "Top Rated" Call Management Award in the DrivingSales Dealer Satisfaction Awards.
The company was presented the award at the 2012 National Automobile Dealer's Association Convention and Expo.
According to the press release, Jim Write, vice president of sales at Callbright, stated, "All of us at Callbright are proud of this recognition and are committed to continually developing the leading-edge call management solutions that help dealers maximize their marketing investment, capture more leads and improve staff performance."
The award program allows dealers to rate and review vendors.
For more information on Callbright, visit callbright.com.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG