Lone Star College-CyFair to host lecture on verbal abuse
The Lone Star College-CyFair will host a lecture by Patricia Evans on verbally abusive relationships at 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 7 at the LSC-Fairbanks Center, 14955 Northwest Freeway, Cypress, and at 7:30 p.m. in the Main Stage Theatre on the Barker Cypress campus, 9191 Barker, Cypress.
Evans will discuss how to recognize, respond to and heal from verbal abuse. The lecture is free and open to the public.
Evans is a consultant, speaker, trainer and author, who has appeared on 20 national television shows and hundreds of radio shows. She has also been featured in O: The Oprah Magazine.
For information, contact Brenda Rivera at email@example.com, Rebecca Stasney at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to LoneStar.edu/cyfair.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG