Lone Star College-CyFair continues business success seminars
Lone Star College-CyFair is offering free business success seminars Tuesday mornings through April 3, focusing on marketing, goal setting, Facebook and QuickBooks.
Seminars take place from 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. in the library, Room 131, on the Barker Cypress campus at 9191 Barker Cypress. A workshop will not take place on March 13 due to spring break.
The March 20 seminar, lead by Melissa Rotholz, will focus on Facebook, while the March 27 seminar will cover goal-setting strategies with Melissa Lombard. The April 3 seminar will discuss the ins and outs of QuickBooks for Small Business with Debra Hroch.
For more information, please visit www.LoneStar.edu/library/business-seminars or call 281-290-3214 or 832-482-1057.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG