Cy-Fair to debut first wine fair
The first Cy-Fair Wine Fair will be held from 5:30-8:30 p.m. April 28 at Cypress Village Station, Highway 290 and Skinner Road, Cypress, and will feature the VIP Lounge, which will open at 5 p.m.
The Cy-Fair Wine Fair will feature 100 wines and craft beers. Cypress-area restaurants will serve their signature specials, and there will be live music and local artisans.
The event will raise funds for chamber endeavors that aim to improve the quality of life for businesses and residents in Cypress-Fairbanks.
Advance tickets cost $25 and include a tasting glass, wine and craft beer tastings, food and live music. VIP tickets cost $45. To order tickets, go to winecyfair.com.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG