Jersey Village alum comes up bit in Texas Lutheran softball win
Molly Gorrie, a 2010 graduate of Jersey Village High School, went 2-2 with three runs and an RBI to lead Texas Lutheran University to a 16-0 slaughter over Sul Ross State University in women's college softball action Saturday, April 21.
In high school, Gorrie graduated cum laude and was a star softball player.
She is the daughter of James Gorrie and Margaret Gardner.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG