Cy-Fair Chamber names new president
Leslie Martone will succeed Mary Evans as president of the Cy-Fair Chamber of Commerce.
Martone was selected to be the new president in January due to her strong involvement in the Cy-Fair community, such as her work on community growth committees, her 2010 election to the board of directors and her service as the community development manager for the Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union.
Martone is a long-time resident of Cy-Fair and has volunteered for the Chamber of Commerce for the past eight years. She's served on the executive committee of the board of directors and as committee chair of the ambassador committee.
Martone is also active in the Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District, the American Business Women's Association, Leadership North Houston and Reach Unlimited.
"Leslie has the skills, connections and Chamber experience that will continue to move us forward," said Mark Sappington, board chairman, in the press release.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG