CFISD food service noted for 'standards of excellence'
The Cypress-Fairbanks ISD food service received the Standards of Excellence designation from the Texas Association for School Nutrition in March.
Local school districts refer to the Standards of Excellence handbook voluntarily to see how they can improve measures in their nutrition programs to provide schoolchildren with better diets.
CFISD first received the distinction in 1997.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG