Lone Star College-CyFair to hold free L.I.F.E. workshops in May
A series of Learning, Inspiration, Fellowship and Enrichment (L.I.F.E.) programs will be held on topics from heart health to fault lines throughout the month of May at Lone Star College-CyFair.
The programs will be held from 10-11 a.m. in the library, unless otherwise noted.
"Take the Guess Work Out of Your Health," covering clues about one's health like weight, blood pressure and cholesterol, will be presented by Thomas Cunningham on May 2.
On May 9, "Houston, All Shook Up" will be presented by geology professor Cathy Greenberg, who will discuss the Long Point Fault.
Pat O'Brien's Piano Bar will lead audiences in a dueling piano event on May 16 in ARTS Recital Hall 102.
Tim Novak of the Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts will discuss "Christian Imagery in the Art of the Renaissance and Baroque" on May 23.
An evening of gazpachos, asparagus wheels and edible arrangements by Jackie Barnhart will be held May 30.
For more information, visit www.lonestar.edu or call 281-290-3214.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG