LSC campuses to host GED grad ceremonies
The Lone Star College System will hold its GED graduation ceremonies beginning May 8 for students who passed the General Educational Development test and earned their certificate between May 2011 and April 2012.
Lone Star College campuses, ceremony dates and contact information are as follows: Conroe Center Campus, May 8, contact Luisa Luna at 936-521-4505; Montgomery campus, May 8, contact Alejandra Rubio, 936-273-7446; Kingwood campus, May 17, contact Devon Alexander at 281-312-1660; North Harris campus, May 18, contact Kathy Bible at 281-618-5630 or Allison Maderia at 281-618-5701; Tomball campus, May 24, contact Denise McCurdy at 281-401-1864 or Marilyn Smith at 281-357-3645; Cy-Fair campus, May 24, contact Noemi Silva at 281-290-5991.
Guest speakers will take part in each ceremony, including Univision media personality Renzo Heredia, who will address the graduating class at the Montgomery campus.
For more information on the Lone Star College System, visit www.lonestar.edu.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG