Roofing company accused of shoddy work in Cy-Fair
A company is being sued over claims it improperly installed roofing products on buildings in Cy-Fair.
Sunny Sky-Blalock and Sunny Sky-4400 Blalock filed a lawsuit on Wednesday, May 23 in the Harris County District Court against Antex Roofing, doing business as GAF Materials, citing breach of contract and negligence.
The plaintiffs say they hired GAF to install a special roofing membrane on their buildings located at 4400 and 4580 Blalock in Cy-Fair. GAF improperly installed the product and then attempted to conceal its mistakes, according to the brief.
The plaintiffs are seeking attorney's fees, court costs and damages. They are being represented in the case by Houston attorney Carl Dawson.
Harris County District Court Case No. 2012-30355. This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG