Security management veteran selling Cypress 4BD
John W. Rittinghouse has listed for sale a four-bedroom, 4.5-bath home at 15302 Hilltop View Drive in Cypress for $633,900.
The 5,192-square-foot house was built in 2001 in the Rock Creek subdivision. Daniel Howes of Champion Real Estate Group is the listing agent for the house.
Mr. Rittinghouse is a senior security and management executive at Hypersecurity. He is a globally recognized expert in security. He is also the former chair of both the Cybersecurity Group and the Network Computing Technologies Group.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,685 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG