Retail development company partner selling North Houston 5BD
Steven D. Alvis and his wife, Marci, have listed for sale a five-bedroom, 5.5-bath home at 11803 Primwood Drive in North Houston for $590,000.
The house, which measures 6,715 square feet, was built in 1988. Dee Pardue of Re/Max Realty Center is the agent for the listing.
Mr. Alvis serves as a managing partner at NewQuest Properties, a retail development company.
According to Blockshopper.com, there have been 1,225 home sales in North Houston during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG