Oil company SVP transfers 4BD in Northwest Houston
Judd Alan Hansen transferred a four-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 15718 Woodcroft Drive in Northwest Houston to Clinton Woodrow Dinstel on Sept 2.
The 2,457-square-foot house was built in 1983 in the Copperfield Southdown Village subdivision. It is valued at $166,130.
Hansen serves as the senior vice president of Shelf and Onshore at Mariner Energy Inc., an oil and gas exploration, development, and production company established in 1983. He previously served as operations manager of the Gulf Coast Division for Basin Exploration Inc. and held key positions at Greenhill Petroleum Corp. and Shell Oil Co.
He received his bachelor's in mechanical engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 487 home sales in Northwest Houston during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG