Horror novel writer deals Katy 3BD
Charles Briggs acquired a three-bedroom, two-bath home at 19422 Thunder Rock Drive in Katy from Lecy Ann McKenzie on Sept. 3.
McKenzie acquired the property from John Robert Pritchett in Dec. 2006. The 1,326-square-foot home in the Highland Creek Village subdivision was built in 1983. It is valued at $89,208.
Ms. McKenzie is a horror novel writer based in Katy. She has written six horror and suspense thrillers, including A Ghostly Cry, Ghost Stories, SideTrack, Soul Survivor, Sons of Darkness and Terror In The Shadows.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 3,833 home sales in Katy during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG