Insurance firm owner moves into Jersey Village
Betty Lou Borneman acquired a three-bedroom, two-bath home at 15910 Acapulco Drive in Jersey Village from Anita Carroll and Eugene Scroggs on Sept. 27.
The 1,930-square-foot house was built in 1955. It is valued at $124,124.
Ms. Borneman is the owner of Benefit Analyzer Group, an insurance company firm.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 97 home sales in Jersey Village during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG