Auto repair manager moves into Cypress 4BD
Kevin Schutt acquired a four-bedroom, two-bath home at 16710 Spring Barker Drive in Cypress from HSBC Mortgage Services on Sept. 27.
The 2,044-square-foot house was built in 2003 and is valued at $129,076.
Mr. Schutt has been a general manager at Skeeter's Auto Service, a full service automotive repair shop. Prior to that, he worked as a service manager at Gillman Cos.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,844 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG