Web consultant acquires 4BD in North Houston
Dan R. Sherwin acquired a four-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 7823 Timber View Court in North Houston from Darrell and Tiffany Kirtley on Sept. 27.
The Kirtleys acquired the 2,427-square-foot property in the Highland Timbers subdivision in Jan. 2004. It was built in 2003 and is valued at $197,776.
Mr. Sherwin is a senior solution consultant at Service-now.com. He was previously a solution consultant at Mercury and at Quest Software.
He attended the University of Houston.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 4,317 home sales in North Houston in the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG