Coffee company CEO dishes Cypress 4BD
Kenneth and Alyse Gurka acquired a four-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 15907 Stenbury Court in Cypress from Guy Burdett on Sept. 17.
Burdett acquired the property from Richard and Kimberly Thompson in May 2005. The 3,059-square-foot home in Cole's Crossing was built in 2001. It is valued at $236,000.
Mr. Burdett is the president and CEO of InterAmerican Coffee. He joined the company in 1988.
He holds a degree in finance from Texas Tech University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,844 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG