Debt collection company manager settles in Cypress 5BD
Babatunde K. Ajala and Temilade M. Ajala acquired a five-bedroom, three-bath home at 8002 Archcrest Court in Cypress from Paul and Teri D. Guerra on Nov. 4.
The 2,372-square-foot house was built in 2005 in the Cypress Springs subdivision. The house is valued at $93,642.
Mr. Babatunde Ajala works as an account manager and recovery specialist at LTD Financial Services, a debt collection company. He is also working at Concept Financial Services as a business and financial analyst. Previously, he was a research assistant at The City College. He also worked as a financial planner at Oliver Financial Services and as an accounting associate at Solar web Corp.
He graduated with his B.S. in economics from Olabisi Onabanjo University in Nigeria. He received his B.B.A. in finance from the University of Houston. He also completed his master's degree in economics from the City University of New York City College.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,606 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG