Oracle elementary director trades Northwest Houston home
Diana M. Richie and her husband, Jason, transferred a four-bedroom, three-bath home at 12043 Glenway Drive in Northwest Houston to Gabriela Garcia-William and John H. William on Nov. 10.
The 2,881-square-foot house was built in 1979 in the Lakewood Forest subdivision. It is valued at $171,345.
Ms. Richie serves as an executive director of K-12 education industry solutions at Oracle, a software company. She previously worked as a manager at Hewlett-Packard.
She attended the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,398 home sales in Northwest Houston during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG