Oil services manager moves into Stable Gate subdivision
Cynthia Leigh Whitecotton and her husband, Wesley, acquired a four-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 15607 Mustang Creek Circle in Cypress from the Associated Credit Union of Texas on Nov. 23.
The 4,215-square-foot house in the Stable Gate subdivison was built in 2001. It is valued at $314,250.
Ms. Whitecotton is a logistics customs manager at Allis-Chalmers Energy Inc., a provider of services and equipment to oil and gas exploration and production companies. She previously was a regional logistics manager at Expro Americas.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,243 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG