Biotechnology exec lists 5BD in Rock Creek
Lawrence Maness and his wife, Catherine, have listed for sale a five-bedroom, 4.5-bath home at 15822 Medina Lake Lane in Cypress for $644,000.
The Manesses acquired the property in Sept. 2006. The 4,792-square-foot house was built in 1996 in the Rock Creek subdivision. David Flory of RE/MAX Professional Group is the listing agent.
Mr. Maness is a medical science liaison at Biogen Idec, a biotechnology company specializing in drugs for neurological disorders, autoimmune disorders and cancer. Before joining Biogen, he was a regional science associate director at Novartis Pharmaceuticals, where he worked for four years.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,243 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG