Hewlett-Packard finance exec, analyst list 4BD in Cypress
Jose Castejon and his wife, Gladys, have listed for sale a four-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 13807 Nueces Springs Lane in Cypress for $485,000.
The Castejons acquired the property from Brickland Homes Inc. in June 2003. The 4,244-square-foot home in the Rock Creek subdivision was built in 2002. David Flory of RE/MAX Professional Group is the listing agent.
Mr. Castejon is a finance director at Hewlett-Packard in Houston. He previously served Hewlett-Packard as a regional director.
He attended Andres Bello Catholic University in Caracas, Venezuela and Columbia University.
Ms. Castejon is a senior financial analyst and team leader at Nortel Networks, a telecommunications equipment manufacturer. Prior to joining Nortel Networks, she was a finance and administration manager at Balgres Distributing Co., Inc. She has also served as an administration manager at C.A. Conduven Steel Pipe Manufacturer.
She has a B.S. in accounting from Andres Bello Catholic University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,872 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG