Import car service director takes Fairfield 3BD
Jason Proios acquired a three-bedroom, two-bath home at 15318 Freestone Peach Lane in Cypress from Jon and Kimberly Hoppers on Jan. 19.
The property was previously acquired in April 2001. The 2,052-square-foot house, which was built in 1992, is in Fairfield. It is valued at $124,576.
Mr. Proios is the parts and service director at Joe Myers Imports, a car importer and parts and services provider.
Mr. Proios relinquished homes at 7831 Highland Farms Road in Northwest Houston in March 2005 and at 20410 Lone Star Oak St. in March 1998.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,057 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG