General thoracic surgeon relinquishes 4BD in Cypress
Alan Casson and his wife, Pamela, transferred a four-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 10710 White Oak Trace Drive in Cypress to Richard and Wanda P. Scanlin on Jan. 31.
The Cassons acquired the 2,812-square-foot property in the White Oak Springs subdivision from Jason and Tracy M. Anawaty in May 2008. It was built in 2000 and is valued at $163,925.
Dr. Casson is a general thoracic surgeon. He is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. He serves at theRoyal University Hospital in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. He is also a professor and the head of surgery at the University of Saskatchewan. He previously served as a professor of surgery at Dalhousie University. He has served at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,035 home sales in Cypress in the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG