Telecomm technician trades home in Cypress Creek Lakes
Christopher J. Cannata and his wife, Devon, transferred a four-bedroom, three-bath home at 27006 Field Cypress Lane in Cypress to Stacey and Todd T. Rennett on March 1.
The Cannatas acquired the property in Oct. 2007. The 3,790-square-foot house was built in 2007 in the Cypress Creek Lakes subdivision. It is valued at $262,238.
Mr. Cannata is a help desk technician at LifeSize Communications, a telecommunications firm. He previously worked as a network support specialist at Telenetwork.
He attended St. Edward's University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,383 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG