Petroleum engineer takes West Houston 4BD
Frederic Briens acquired a four-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 5606 Sandle Crest Court in West Houston from Carey and Roland S. Rivera on Feb. 21.
The 3,264-square-foot house was built in 1999 in the Lakes on Eldridge subdivision. It is valued at $347,445.
Mr. Briens is a petroleum engineer at BPZ Resources, Inc., an oil and natural gas exploration and production company. He also was a co-founder of BPZ & Associates, Inc., a predecessor to the company. Before he joined BPZ Resources, he served as a development manager for Perenco in Venezuela and as a chief reservoir engineer for Lundin Petroleum in Switzerland.
He holds a degree in energy engineering from the Ecole Central de Paris and obtained an M.S. and Ph.D. in petroleum engineering from Texas A&M University. He also holds an M.B.A. from Colorado State University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,467 home sales in West Houston during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG