Hewlett-Packard manager trades 4BD in Copperfield
Christopher N. Rijken and his wife, Nicole, transferred a four-bedroom, two-bath home at 8319 Maple Acres Drive in Copperfield to Jamie and Nathan Garner Wade on Feb. 21.
The Rijkens acquired the property in March 2000. The 1,902-square-foot house was built in 1985 in the Copperfield Middlegate Village subdivision. It is valued at $127,314.
Mr. Rijken serves as a core electrical engineer and program manager with Hewlett-Packard.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 322 home sales in Copperfield during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG