Accountant trades 4BD in North Houston
Joan Dune, Stephen Dune, Mark Thorkelsen and Julie Thorkelsen-Parsely transferred a four-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 14102 Cleobrook Drive in North Houston to Charmian Adlong and Charles Kennedy on March 2.
The 2,343-square-foot house was built in 1975 in the Prestonwood Forest subdivision. It is valued at $122,459.
Mr. Thorkelsen is an accountant at Robert Half International. Prior to that, he was an assistant controller at tCore Laboratories.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 4,088 home sales in North Houston during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG