V.P. settles in Cypress 4BD home
Gerald W. and Jaimie M. Crump bought the four-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 13519 Pegasus Road in Cypress from Diane A. and Jed M. Hamilton on March 15.
The 4,295-square-foot house was built in 1998. It is located in Lakewood Oaks Estates.
Gerald Crump is the vice president and director of leasing at Weingarten Realty Investors.
He graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University.
The Crumps recently sold the home at 15415 Ripplestream St. in North Houston.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,176 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months with a median sales price of $189,900.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG