Accountant settles in Cypress 4BD
Julianna E. Kirkland and Russell S. Kirkland acquired a four-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 13718 Kellerton Lane in Cypress from Darron L. Lachausse and Velma C. Lachausse on Aug. 26.
The 2,696-square-foot home in the Longwood Village subdivision was built in 1996. It is valued at $180,395.
Ms. Kirkland is a staff accountant at Glazier Foods Company, a Houston-based food services company.
She attended the University of Mississippi.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,737 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG