Halliburton chemist gets 4BD in Lakewood Forest
Chad N. Jestes acquired a four-bedroom, 4.5-bath home at 1934 Normont Drive in North Houston from James and Serena Hayden on Aug. 29.
The 3,856-square-foot house was built in 1977 in the Lakewood Forest subdivision. It is valued at $217,706.
Mr. Jestes has worked as a senior chemist at Halliburton.
He attended the University of Pittsburgh.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 3,637 home sales in North Houston during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG