Hewlett-Packard manager selling Cypress 5BD
Marco L. Gaertner and Lilian Gaertner have listed for sale a five-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 18518 Lavender Run Drive in Cypress for $328,000.
The 3,795-square-foot house was built in Colles Crossing. It is valued at $295,000. Raymond Hooke Re/Max is the agent for the listing.
Mr. Gaertner works as a demand planning manager at Hewlett-Packard. Prior to this, he worked as a computer engineer at Freescale.
He attended Brigham Young University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,387 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG