United Airlines director deals Sheffield Estates 4BD
Brian Znotins and Susan Regts transferred a four-bedroom, two-bath home at 16906 Terrace Park Drive in West Houston to Garry Looney and Lisa Shannon on Nov. 22.
The 2,246-square-foot house was built in 2005 in the Sheffield Estates subdivision. It is valued at $151,630.
Znotins is the managing director for international and long range planning at United Airlines. Prior to that, he was the managing director for network strategy at Continental Airlines.
He received an M.B.A. in finance from the University of Calgary.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,896 home sales in West Houston during the past 12 months, with a median sales price of $114,900.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG