Oil co. technician takes 4BD in North Houston
Vincent Andrew Hanak acquired a four-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 15203 Hillbrook Court in North Houston from Relocation Properties Management, LLC on Nov. 22.
The 2,750-square-foot house was built in 1983 in Heatherwood Village. It is valued at $145,213.
Hanak is a reservoir fluids analyst and field sampling specialist at Intertek, an oil and energy company. He also serves as a PVT analyst at Intertek Westport Technology Center. He previously worked as a PVT technician at Schlumberger.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 3,568 home sales in North Houston during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG