Loan specialist fetches West Houston 3BD
Krystal D. Dabney and Kenneth R. Dabney, Jr. acquired a three-bedroom, two-bath home at 17231 Rush Trace Court in West Houston from Anna K. Erdman-Martinez and Tony N. Martinez on Dec. 8.
The 1,757-square-foot house in the Sheffield Estates subdivision was 2001. It is valued at $136,200.
Krystal Dabney is the senior/lead high priority portfolio retention specialist at Litton Loan Servicing. She was an assistant secretary to the president of community relations at Old Dominion University.
He holds a B.S. in business administration and management from Old Dominion University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,843 home sales in West Houston during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG