Energy co. controller lists 4BD in Northwest Houston
Mark L. Veltmann and Aida A. Veltmann have listed for sale a four-bedroom, 4.5-bath home at 8718 Hardeman Court in Northwest Houston for $315,000.
The 4,036-square-foot house was built in 1996 and is valued at $262,000. It is part of the Willowbridge subdivision. Robyn Jones of Robyn Jones Homes is the listing agent.
Mark Veltmann is an assistant controller at CenterPoint Energy, an energy delivery company. He formerly was a senior manager at KPMG Advisory.
He holds a B.B.A. in accounting from Baylor University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 70 home sales in Northwest Houston during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG