Accounting specialist buys 3BD home in West Houston
Steven Magsig and Lisa L. Magsig bought a three-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 17631 Windsor Grove Lane in West Houston from Cheryl Lynn Andrus on Feb. 24.
Andrus acquired the property in May 2008. The 2,592-square-foot house, built in 2003, is in the Lakes of Pine Forest subdivision. It is valued at $176,425.
Steven Magsig is a global shared services for A/R and cash application at Cameron, a provider of flow equipment products, systems and services. Previously, he was a billing specialist at Ad Results Inc., an accounting clerk at Landmark Chevrolet and a document specialist at RLS Legal Solutions.
He holds a B.S. in radio-TV-film from The University of Texas-Austin.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,963 home sales in West Houston during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG