Warehouse manager buys in NW Houston
Terry Lynn Schlesener and Sheila A. Schlesener acquired a three-bedroom, two-bath home at 12419 Arrondi Circle in Northwest Houston from Sheila Scantlan on March 13.
The 1,820-square-foot home in Crossroads Park was built in 1992.
Terry Schlesener is a warehouse manager at Olmsted-Kirk Paper Company, a paper merchant based in Dallas. He previously worked at Harrah's Hotel and Casino.
He attended Hope High School.
Sheila Schlesener is a geographic information system analyst, a computer-aided design drafter and an as-built contractor at EMS Inc. She previously worked at AMEC Paragon and Spectra Energy.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 888 home sales in Northwest Houston during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG