Traffic supervisor buys 3BD home in Copper Lakes
Daryl A. Linkous and Melinda M. Linkous bought a three-bedroom, two-bath home at 17811 Fairgrove Park Drive in Copper Lakes from Esmeralda Garcia and Enrique Guerra on March 20.
The 2,324-square-foot house was built in 2001.
Mr. Linkous is a traffic and logistics supervisor at Bechtel Oil, Gas and Chemicals. Previously, he was a branch and project manager at Contex Shipping Inc. and a project logistics manager at Schenker Inc.
He is a graduate of the American Public University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 70 home sales in Copper Lakes during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG