Real estate lawyer sells 4BD home in North Houston
Luke P. Tollett sold a four-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 13515 Highland Park Drive in North Houston to David Velez and Maria Ninoska Velez on March 23.
The 3,590-square-foot home, built in 2001, is in the Highland Timbers subdivision.
Tollett is an attorney at the law firm Holt & Young PC, where he focuses on residential real estate matters and corporate law.
He received his B.B.A. in real estate and finance from Baylor University and his J.D. from South Texas College of Law.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 3,642 home sales in North Houston during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG