Healthcare services exec lists Cypress 3BD
Thomas E. Rozewicz has listed for sale a three-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 18014 Grotto Point Drive in Cypress for $310,000.
Rozewicz acquired the property in June 2008. The 2,583-square-foot house was built in 2008. It is part of the Sydney Harbour subdivision. Harris County assesses the home's value at $268,120. Connie Inmon of RE/MAX Realty Center is the listing agent.
Rozewicz is interim director of pharmacy at Cardinal Health Pharmacy Solutions, a healthcare services company. He previously was pharmacy manager at CompleteRX and pharmacy director at Park Place Hospital.
He holds an M.B.A. from Lamar University and a B.S. in pharmacy from Ferris State University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,715 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG