Real estate broker sells 3BD in Cypress
Tracy A. Nicola and James Christopher Nicola sold a three-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 17614 Lasting Rose Drive in Cypress to Charles Buck and Rhonda Buck on June 6.
The Nicolas acquired the property in October 2003. The 3,264-square-foot house was built in 2003 in the Lakes of Rosehill subdivision. Harris County assesses the home's value at $339,209.
Tracy Nicola is a real estate broker and the owner of Nicola Real Estate, which she founded in November 2006. She has been in the real estate business for more than 20 years.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,739 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG