Realtor couple sells 4BD in Fairfield Village South
Clint M. Nabors and Amy C. Nabors sold a four-bedroom, three-bath home at 14818 Whispy Green Court in Cypress to Lindsay Janek and Jeffrey Janek on June 6.
The Nabors acquired the property in September 2009. The 2,926-square-foot house was built in 2009 in Fairfield. It is part of the Fairfield Village South subdivision. Harris County assesses the home's value at $28,305.
Clint Nabors is a realtor with the Ellis-Nabors Team at Heritage Texas Properties. He is relocation-certified and is a member of the Inventory Home Market Specialist team. Previously, he worked as a sales counselor for a home builder in Houston.
He holds a B.B.A. in real estate from Baylor University.
Amy Nabors is also a realtor with the Ellis-Nabors Team at Heritage Texas Properties.
She graduated from Baylor University.
Lindsay Janek is a senior property manager at Grubb & Ellis Co. in Houston. She previously was a real estate manager with CB Richard Ellis and was lead property manager with Liberty Property Trust. Before that, she served as assistant property manager at Caldwell Watson Real Estate Group.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,739 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG