CEO lists 4BD in Cypress
Wesley D. Heiskell has listed for sale a four-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 15602 Kellan Court in Cypress for $385,000.
Heiskell acquired the property in January 2009. The 4,257-square-foot house was built in 2003 in the Stable Gate subdivision. Chris Domangue of Coldwell Banker United Realtors is the listing agent.
Heiskell is the CEO and president of Viking Oil Tools, a thru-tubing, fishing and rental service company based in The Woodlands. He previously served as the fishing and remedial business unit vice president at Schlumberger. He has also served as vice president and general manager of fishing, re-entry services, intervention and decommissioning services at Weatherford.
He attended The Robert Gordon University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,602 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG