Tax manager lists Stone Gate 4BD
Aaron J. Dallara has listed for sale a four-bedroom, four-bath home at 16706 Vivian Point Lane in Stone Gate for $249,990.
Dallara acquired the property in June 2006, the same year the 3,788-square-foot home was built in Stone Gate. Kimberly Williams of Re/Max of Texas is the listing agent.
Dallara is a tax manager at Fuoco Group, an accounting and consulting firm.
He earned his bachelor's degree in taxation and his master's degree in accounting from Long Island University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 129 home sales in Stone Gate during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG