Lawyer selling Northwest Houston property
Randall G. Durfee has listed for sale a five-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 13430 Durbridge Trail Drive in Northwest Houston for $225,000.
Durfee acquired the property in February 2001. The 3,480-square-foot house was built in 2000 in the Wortham Grove subdivision. David Flory of Re/Max Professional Group is the listing agent.
Durfee is a lawyer with the Internal Revenue Service.
He received both his B.A. and J.D. from the University of Idaho.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,406 home sales in Northwest Houston during the past 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG